Casino Arizona at Salt River 2003 Expansion
The changes made to this facility, one of the most profitable per square foot in the United States, included, but were not limited to, the following:
- Elimination of bingo and conversion of a 10,000 sf room into a new slot floor with several blackjack pits.
- Addition of a new bar/lounge in the old bingo room along with the addition of an exterior lounge/dining patio enclosed with a partial height wall containing a water feature.
- A new entry into the old bingo area.
- Expansion of the bingo dining area and expansion of the menu options in this restaurant.
- Relocation of slot offices to a new addition in order to open up the entrance into the old bingo room.
- Addition of a two story expansion on the west side of the building. This addition contains a new bar/lounge area on the main level and expanded employee services on the second level.
- Modification of the mechanical system to provide below casino floor air distribution and supply