Our Graphic Design and Marketing Team works collaboratively with our studios and clients through our branding and identity process to create, communicate, and strengthen brands and messaging. Through the culmination of research, establishing brand narratives, visioning, and naming, our team is able to develop a cohesive identity that allows your brand to stand out above the rest.
- Through demographic research, we first establish the key audience and motivations for that target market.
- With research in mind, we distinguish key brand pillars that dictate the narrative of the brand and the environment. This is how your demographic will perceive your brand.
- From our initial findings, we define the purpose and intent through developing user personas and establishing the brand narrative.
- Focus words and character defining terms will help to shape the framework of your brand.
- Next we depict the culmination of our research.
- Using the narrative and focus words established, and keeping the target audience in mind, we develop three conceptual directions for your brand.
- We represent each visually to start to get an idea for the look and feel.
- After landing on a conceptual direction, our design team focuses on crafting three naming opportunities that align with your brand narrative.
- Here, we research competitors to ensure what we’re proposing is unique to your brand.